Saturday, August 11, 2012

Goats in my bedroom

So as we sat as a family at the dinner table for the first time this week, Brayden shared something scary that happened to him. Both Allison and Camden spent the week with friends doing a variety of fun summer activities. Brayden was at home with both mommy and daddy all to himself. Needless to say, he missed them immensely, especially at bedtime. He's not used to sleeping alone and only did it once this week. Anyway, he said, "Mommy this week was very scary." "Why was it scary Brayden?". "Well because bubba and sissy were gone I had to sleep with goats in my room." "Goats?" I asked. "How did they get in your room?" "They're magic goats mommy. They can go anywhere." "Well what did they do in your room?" "They played with my toys and woke me up by saying woohooo iii'mmmm a scary goooaatttt. Wooooo," he sang in his best ghostly voice. I tried my hardest not to laugh. "Well what did you do?" I asked. "I ran down to daddy and he got out his gun and shot them." Wow did they leave you alone after that?", Camden asked. "No! He yelled. They kept coming." "Whoa, then what did you do?" Allison asked. "Well I ran to get mommy. She came up and spanked their booties." "Wow!" Camden said. "And did that work?" "Oh yeah," he said. "That was way scarier than daddy's gun!" Ha ha ha. He makes me laugh so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment