Tuesday, June 3, 2014
Job Schmob...
Again from the back seat. Boy my car would be so boring without a back seat! Brayden asked, "Mommy, who was my mommy before you?" "Well Brayden, I've always been your mommy." "No, when you were little, who was my mommy?" "Well buddy, you weren't here when I was little, so when God gave me you, I was your first and only mommy." Brayden sighed and looked very disappointed. "What's wrong buddy?" "Well, I want two mommies and two daddies." "Why do you want two?," I asked nervous of his response. Well that way the extra mommy could go to work and you could stay with me. We'd have a lot of fun together and you wouldn't have to hurry all the time. As my heart broke into a million pieces...I contemplated for the first time in a very long time, where we could cut back so I could quit my "extra" job and just do the one that God gave me. :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment